Embark on a transformative journey of fitness and wellness with the R.I.S.E. Method Podcast. Hosted by Coach Steve, the creator of the R.I.S.E. Method, we bring you insightful discussions and practical advice on training, nutrition, mental resilience, and holistic health. Tune in for the latest research, captivating interviews with fitness, diet, and health professionals, and an engaging fusion of time-tested wisdom and cutting-edge science. Engage with us through invigorating Q&As and draw motivation from the driving force behind the R.I.S.E. Method Challenge. This podcast is your ultimate guide to reevaluating your lifestyle, implementing effective fitness strategies, sustaining healthful habits, and evolving to meet your ever-changing wellness goals. With the R.I.S.E. Method Podcast, you’re not just listening; you’re transforming.
Tuesday Apr 11, 2023
Tuesday Apr 11, 2023
Challenge Weekly Show 107: Easter Reflections, Building Muscle & Getting Back on the Wagon!
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Show with Coach Steven Eskaf and Coach Nicoletta Ceppellini!
- Week 9 Update
- Easter Reflections
- Are you featured in our Community Highlights?
Questions from the Community
- Just putting it out there....I find that when I train somewhere other than my regular gym everything seems heavier or I feel like I lose strength. Obviously psychological, but interesting. Have you had this experience?
- Question - I'm doing M Plus... The first 2 exercises have an extra set ... If it's an exercise (like deadlifts) and I really struggle with them does it matter if I do an extra set on a different exercise (say squats) instead? Should I move squats to the start and rearrange the order? I feel like I am over thinking it... But I feel like I get more out on different exercises depending on how the body is feeling on the day
- Hi y’all, quick question for anyone willing to offer some advice - As I’m not real sure how I should progress from here on deadlifts 🤷🏼♀️🤔😬… I have been stuck at lifting 65kgs for 3 sets - 12 reps a set for the last few weeks… Question is - Should I increase the kgs and do less reps or decrease the kgs and do more reps??? My rests are 2 minutes which I don’t think I could reduce at this kg weight, as it is taking me at least 2 mins to get my breath back and feel my legs again… 😩
- Hi coaches I’m trying my absolute hardest to add more muscle , I really want to see the results with this , I noticed my week 8 check in I not really seeing a change , how can I push myself and make sure I’m getting all the benefits to get there , I’m on close to 1800 calories sometimes I do hit 2000calaries , my goal is not to loose weight but to gain a bit also , which I think is needed to build muscle as well , I’m not sure if my digestive issue could be slowing this process for me or not also , I feel like I’m at a complete stand still any help or ideas please throw my way
Do you have a question for the Challenge Weekly Show?
Find The M Challenge
On Instagram @m.challenge.official
For more information about the Challenge visit: